Special Education Services
Oklahoma State Department of Education
Special Education Services is committed to providing guidance and support in order to promote excellence in education from infancy to adulthood for children with disabilities as outlined in the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA).
This mission is accomplished by disseminating information to families, schools, communities and agencies through meaningful resources, fostering collaborative partnerships and providing timely and accurate technical assistance.
- Data and Reporting: Part B | Part C
- General Resources
- NEW! Long-Term Substitutes
- (OTISS) Oklahoma Tiered Intervention System of Supp
Parent and Family Resources
- Report from the OSEP Verification Visit
- (SPDG) State Personnel Development Grant
URL Source: http://ok.gov/sde/special-education